LEADERS NEED A PUSH TOO – PODCASTS
Soar higher with life-changing relationship insights using emotional intelligence
Strength in a leader is not in technical skills, but in the ability to combine mental agility with integrity, passion, and respect for people. A leader’s moods and emotions send strong signals across the team. Learn how to inspire others by exploring the power of your mind, and the wisdom of your heart, so that you can lead with passion, focus, and emotional intelligence.
Tune in to hear Connie Warner talk about how you can become a stronger leader.
I have worked with businesses, education, and all levels of government, assessing and coaching their people since 1994. I love to facilitate team building sessions that help them to build healthy cultures using emotional intelligence.
The work I do today fulfills the passion of my heart and my purpose for being. I am an Executive Coach, certified in assessing behaviour, values, skills, and Emotional Intelligence. I have been assisting organizations with issues of controlling quality, and empowering their people for twenty two years. I am grateful to be able to pass on my wisdom to support leaders and their people in their professional development journey.
UPCOMING PODCAST TOPICS
- How to identify your behaviour style
- How to get clarity on your passion in work and life
- Confirm your competency strengths
- How developed is your view of the world and your self?
- How to build your self-esteem and confidence
- How to get clear on your potential
- Give you a language to understand and communicate with others
- How to create a win-win mindset and avoid conflict
- How do you take on new challenges and responsibility?
- How can you respect yourself while understanding your strengths and weaknesses?
- Become aware of your emotions and how you express them
- Develop and maintain mutually satisfying relationships
- Avoid rash behaviours and decision making
- How to be flexible and cope with stress
- Can you recognize what is going on for others emotionally and physically?
- Knowing what to do about it, and doing it
- Learning to come from a place of high self regard as well as regard for others
- How to take responsibility for your feelings, behaviours, and choices
- Develop a true spontaneity that enables you to stay open to creativity and inspiration
- Be resilient and open to change
- How to maintain a healthy control
- Connect, collaborate and handle conflict